The attractive simplicity and purity of class A single ended power amplifiers are imprinted in Suara, a high-fidelity audiophile Parallel tube Class A power amplifier.
Suara is a pure Class A power amplifier that has the ability to reproduce music with exceptional musicality and directness whilst its 50W per channel bring immense and controlled power out of the box able to drive any audio system’s loud speakers.
Special audio grade matched parts of the finest selections in every stage, refined voicing tests and countless hours of actual listening, allowed us to create this great octal tube based power amplifier, that offers both Triode and Ultra Linear mode at the tip of the switch.
Suara’s natural, intimate and warm reproduction of sounding will surely immerse the listener in a long- lasting audition without any listening fatigue.
Like all of the Lab12 products, Suara also comes with two colour choices of glass blasting anodizing finish.
• 6550, KT88 compatible (KT150 from factory)
• 4x KT150 matched tubes
• Easy Manual Bias Adjustment on the back plate
• Triode / Ultra Linear selector switch
• Handcrafted custom audio grade transformers
• No feedback design
• Special audio grade matched parts in every stage
• SRSG® implementation
• Fine symmetry® implementation
• Analog retro Nissei VU meters
• 5mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
• Power: 230VAC 50Hz (115VAC 60Hz)
• Power consumption: 350 VA max
• Output power: 50 Watt per channel (KT 150)
• Frequency response: 20 Hz-25 KHz (-0.9dB)
• Input impedance: 100 Kohm
• Recommended speakers: 4-8 ohm
• Tube complement: 4x dual triodes, 4x KT-150 Power Pentodes
• Input sensitivity: 1.8V triode mode / 1.5V Ultra Linear mode
• Inputs: 1x line unbalanced stereo (RCA and XLR connectors)
• Available Colors: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x19x29 cm
• Weight: 19.5Kg
The pricing on this amplifier is, frankly, stupid. No, that is not really fair, is it? I’m better off saying that the asking price for this amplifier represents a bit of a bargain and I’ve heard valve amplifiers, and solid-state amps for that matter that cost a lot more than this not have the same sense of power and control that the Suana brings to the party. https://www.hifipig.com/lab-12-suara-valve-amplifier/